Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe I can do some reloading this afternoon.

Some things I can't do reloading, Percocet & gunpowder doesn't mix well.

But, I can sort cases, size, deprime and trim rifle (5.56) cases..... The charging with powder and capping with the boolit are the last steps. There are a half a dozen steps before that...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We rented a movie last night from Redbox. Reese Witherspoon in "Wild"... Movie was about a druggie that to get her life back together, spent 100 days hiking a trail from the US/Mexico border to the US/Canada border (that would be sooooo freakin cool).

Movie was just so-so, but Reese was nekid in several scenes, so that's good for at least one star.

Gave it 3 stars today. Not to be watched with kids, several scenes of sex/drug use.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We rented a movie last night from Redbox. Reese Witherspoon in "Wild"... Movie was about a druggie that to get her life back together, spent 100 days hiking a trail from the US/Mexico border to the US/Canada border (that would be sooooo freakin cool).

Movie was just so-so, but Reese was nekid in several scenes, so that's good for at least one star.

Gave it 3 stars today. Not to be watched with kids or elderly moms, several scenes of sex/drug use.

FIFY

A long time ago, I had heard so much hype about how funny "There's Something About Mary" was that Mom and I rented it. Sat down to watch it, and shut it off about 20 minutes in.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    FIFY

A long time ago, I had heard so much hype about how funny "There's Something About Mary" was that Mom and I rented it. Sat down to watch it, and shut it off about 20 minutes in.

If you haven't already, go rent "Unbroken". Excellent movie about a guy captured by the Japanese in WWII.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom