Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It's always nice to hear that people like this are pretty normal, down to earth. I've met some of my hero's that were real jerks. Never good when they let you down.
    He's just a straight shooter, normal guy. Was interesting to hear the BS behind the scenes stuff that happens, much like in any other industry.
    But he reminds me of some indycar drivers, in that, for the most part, they are normal everyday people... they just happen to have cool jobs

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hope your son does well on his new job. I start mine Tuesday!! I'm a little nervous. I've only done one thing for the past 30 years. But I am excited too!!

You are going to do just fine. Your new gig sounds like a lot of fun to me. I'm sure there are serious parts to the job, but what a neat opportunity.

hey mom! congrats on the son's new gig! maybe he can do medical illustration down the road

I'm right behind both of you SD. a little to close for comfort I might add! lol

I never thought about medical illustrations. Good thought. He's just having fun learning new techniques and fine tuning his skills. He said a few of his teachers are afraid to give him feedback...one told him he seems moody to her. That made me laugh...if she only knew how moody he could be as a teenager. He never scared me, but he made some people nervous I think.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You should be proud mom. It's not easy raising kids now a days. Sounds like he's a good kid. I talked to a guy who's been working for the Indians for 15 years. He said the worst part of the job is having to go home!! He said its a blast. Get to meet good people and be apart of a great organization! I'm very blessed to have the opportunity to do something I love doing!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He's just a straight shooter, normal guy. Was interesting to hear the BS behind the scenes stuff that happens, much like in any other industry.
    But he reminds me of some indycar drivers, in that, for the most part, they are normal everyday people... they just happen to have cool jobs
    I got to meet Joe Montana at one of my wife's restaurants. He was so normal. Seemed a little timid. But was just a regular guy. I left a bigger fan then when I came in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom