• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I forgot to tell you guys. My son took his exam Saturday for his national certification as a pharmacy tech. He updated his applications with both hospitals where he interviewed a week ago and St. Vincent's called today and offered him a job. More $$ and he said he really felt good about them when he interviewed with them. He is pretty excited!
    :rockwoot:
    Maybe he found a way to use it for something else. :dunno:
    :rockwoot::rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

This is not your typical leaf blower. He built a contraption that is mounted to the mower deck so the chopped up leaves/grass then gets blown through a chute into a trailer he built that is pulled behind the mower. It sort of looks like the trac vac you can buy, but those have a separate motor on the trailer. This is all powered by the mower blades.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    This is not your typical leaf blower. He built a contraption that is mounted to the mower deck so the chopped up leaves/grass then gets blown through a chute into a trailer he built that is pulled behind the mower. It sort of looks like the trac vac you can buy, but those have a separate motor on the trailer. This is all powered by the mower blades.
    My dad has something like that. Pulls behind his tractor. He plays with it all the time to.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My dad has something like that. Pulls behind his tractor. He plays with it all the time to.

He kept pricing them and decided he could build one cheaper that would work just as well. It gave him something to do over the winter, but it needs some tweaking now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm going to be heading to bed in a minute too. Hubby just let one of the cats in and told him that I would put him out cause he was going to bed. Like I'm not?? He cracks me up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom