Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I think you pay more for checked bags and everything is extra (drink, food etc).
    You also have tiny seats to put more people on board.

But I dont mind being squashed for an hour without food to spend a weekend in Italy for $20. :dunno:

Yeah, I'd be ok with that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can't believe my husband didn't get his bike out today. I really expected him to, but he was playing with his leaf vac invention instead. He did go to the car wash and when he pulled into the bay, there was 14 minutes on the stupid timer so he didn't even have to put money in to wash his truck.

It cost me $6 to get all of the crud off of mine, but I washed the underside really well too....lots of mud in that bay when I left. Now, I can really see the rust. He's going to have some work to do this summer....new cab corners and rockers for sure.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I can't believe my husband didn't get his bike out today. I really expected him to, but he was playing with his leaf vac invention instead. He did go to the car wash and when he pulled into the bay, there was 14 minutes on the stupid timer so he didn't even have to put money in to wash his truck.

It cost me $6 to get all of the crud off of mine, but I washed the underside really well too....lots of mud in that bay when I left. Now, I can really see the rust. He's going to have some work to do this summer....new cab corners and rockers for sure.
    He chose the leaf blower over a bike ride? Ya might want to get him looked at!! Hi mom!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I forgot to tell you guys. My son took his exam Saturday for his national certification as a pharmacy tech. He updated his applications with both hospitals where he interviewed a week ago and St. Vincent's called today and offered him a job. More $$ and he said he really felt good about them when he interviewed with them. He is pretty excited!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I forgot to tell you guys. My son took his exam Saturday for his national certification as a pharmacy tech. He updated his applications with both hospitals where he interviewed a week ago and St. Vincent's called today and offered him a job. More $$ and he said he really felt good about them when he interviewed with them. He is pretty excited!

:woot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He chose the leaf blower over a bike ride? Ya might want to get him looked at!! Hi mom!!

It's just not right...just not right at all! He has to tweak his invention and then he is sure it will work. He is crazy about this thing...maybe because there are LEAVES everywhere right now. He wants to try to get them cleaned up before we get any rain.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I might be interested if it's a $40K house.
    I have a guy who wants to rent it. But I really don't want to be a landlord. I might try a short sale first. But you would love the house Sylvain. Huge in ground pool, 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. You could have many young college coeds in that pool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom