• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'll tell you in my opinion -- 88 was life banned , jetgirl is friends with 88. They went to the Indy 1500 gun and knife show , went to the INGO table - chatted with the people at the table - signed the members sign in sheet .Showed up wearing shirts that made reference to being banned (but tried to say they didn't have reference) Lovemywoods a mod ,photoshoped 88's name off the members sign in sheet cause she is not a member . Jet girl got butt hurt by it - said the people who were at the table were nice to them and then stabed them in the back . REALLY what did she think - the people at the booth would be rude and make a seen , of course they were nice -no one wants to make a seen over stupid butthurt stuff .
    It's to bad! Sometimes it's better to not sweat the small stuff. If it was me, and my name was photoshopped off a silly target. I would of walked past and thanked god I didn't have cancer. So much more stuff in this world to be worried about then a silly target that got signed! I liked 88t. Wish she was still here. But not my call. If I can play by the rules, no reason others can't.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It's to bad! Sometimes it's better to not sweat the small stuff. If it was me, and my name was photoshopped off a silly target. I would of walked past and thanked god I didn't have cancer. So much more stuff in this world to be worried about then a silly target that got signed! I liked 88t. Wish she was still here. But bit my call. If I can play by the rules, no reason others can't.
    That's the thing - rules - we know about these of both sides , been on both sides of them . I feel this way - its Fenways house - he sets the rules , to me it be no different then some one coming to my house and breaking the rules - you will be asked to not break the rules and if you cant follow them -then you can leave - on your own or with help . People come here and push it to the limits and then wonder why they got banned - really ,is it that complicated ,lol

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah, I just ignore those that act foolish. There's a few that I don't reply to or even read their posts anymore. I don't put anyone on my ignore list. I just ignore them.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Just so you know ,I put a banner up for sam , on the turkey bacon post in the HELP LT6 stoled my wallet thread , thought you might want to reply best wishs

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Lots of things happening today :woot:
    Its Friday
    its the first day of Spring
    Your going to visit your Dad
    Sam is finally getting his much needed operation
    Bulk buy Ammo should be in