• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :lmfao: I wish these forums were set up like texting on phones ,hahaha, so you didn't have to hit refresh all the time ,to see if some one has said anything .

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Guess when I get off work Saturday ,i'll be headed over to the shop . Got a text that the wiring is all most complete ,but having a issue on the front end , spot lights not working :(

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Guess when I get off work Saturday ,i'll be headed over to the shop . Got a text that the wiring is all most complete ,but having a issue on the front end , spot lights not working :(
    I was reading the locked thread also!! And I'm still not sure what the fuss was about?
    I hate wiring problems! Could be almost anything!!

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'll tell you in my opinion -- 88 was life banned , jetgirl is friends with 88. They went to the Indy 1500 gun and knife show , went to the INGO table - chatted with the people at the table - signed the members sign in sheet .Showed up wearing shirts that made reference to being banned (but tried to say they didn't have reference) Lovemywoods a mod ,photoshoped 88's name off the members sign in sheet cause she is not a member . Jet girl got butt hurt by it - said the people who were at the table were nice to them and then stabed them in the back . REALLY what did she think - the people at the booth would be rude and make a seen , of course they were nice -no one wants to make a seen over stupid butthurt stuff .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom