Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've been computing for 40 years, so they don't intimidate me.

I just had the one kid, but he didn't mess with my anatomy. The lifting, digging, hammering and whatnot, however, left me with herniated disks, sciatic nerve issues, arthritis in some major joints, etc. I can't draw an equivalence, but I'm thinkin I'd go with delivering the children. Let me guess, you can walk like a human pretty much every day rather than just on special occasions?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

I just had the one kid, but he didn't mess with my anatomy. The lifting, digging, hammering and whatnot, however, left me with herniated disks, sciatic nerve issues, arthritis in some major joints, etc. I can't draw an equivalence, but I'm thinkin I'd go with delivering the children. Let me guess, you can walk like a human pretty much every day rather than just on special occasions?

I really was just talking about why I have put on so much weight

have to blame it on something

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    if you know

then why do you do stupid stuff?!

I just want to shake the stupid out of ya!!

and that's with all my love cause I care.
    Yep I knew it was bad. Just like me walking around the store with the bottle of makers 46 and putting it back and picking it back up and putting it back. I was just thinking I how good it would taste over ice. Then I figured id have a stroke if I drank it so I didn't buy it. I've been feeling good lately. I got complacent. Now I'm sick thanks to the doughnuts I ate which will screw me up for a week probably. Lessons learned the hard way

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm surprised all you :fogey:'s know how to use a computer!

:stickpoke:

I always have to fix it after my kids screw it up. Now that my son no longer lives at home, my computer works much better.

Oh...I am so ready for that!
    :yesway:

Two kids delivered with no pain meds of any kind. Farm work...hauling hay and feed, cleaning barn, hauling buckets, etc. left me with herniated discs as well. Arthritis in my hips but most days it isn't too bad as long as I move around enough.

TT - you better watch that diet! Those kids and mama need you!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Went shopping at the antique store yesterday and hit longs on the way home. Didn't did anything good at the antique store :(
    only found stuff I shouldn't eat at longs. Now I'm paying.

I hit Keystone deli, ordered a meal and they brought me 4 plates.. :@ya: Then went to Broad Ripple to volunteer, did some pigskin tossing, came home sore as crap. I need about 2 dozen Longs donuts to help me recover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom