• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My work wouldn't care. One guy here accidentally sent a hardcore video to the president of the company...TWICE!

All he had to do was re-arrange his office so people walking by would be able to see his monitor now. Not sure how that really helps :dunno:

It's so everyone can enjoy the vidjas! :lmfao:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just get a ~$700 springer and have CM turn it in to a race gun!
    Yeah I'm gonna ask him to customize one for me I just want to find the right one. The operator I bought is golden already. I might enjoy a lighter trigger.
    my sig scorpion is perfect and I don't want anything different on it.
    my WWII Remington rand is collectible as it's in original condition and I don't want to hurt its historic value.

As as soon as I find a basic springfield I'm turning it over to CM to work his magic. Then I want to engrave his signature into it someplace and I'll never part with it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Good ol' napster. In my time I go back to usenet in the early 80s, when it was still called ARPANet. If you really want to find the bad neighborhoods of the internet, look up usenet newsgroups. Whatever you want to see, you'll find it. I mean whatever. That stuff blew my mind until almost nothing can anymore. All I'm gonna say.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yeah I'm gonna ask him to customize one for me I just want to find the right one. The operator I bought is golden already. I might enjoy a lighter trigger.
    my sig scorpion is perfect and I don't want anything different on it.
    my WWII Remington rand is collectible as it's in original condition and I don't want to hurt its historic value.

As as soon as I find a basic springfield I'm turning it over to CM to work his magic. Then I want to engrave his signature into it someplace and I'll never part with it.
    :thumbsup:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good ol' napster. In my time I go back to usenet in the early 80s, when it was still called ARPANet. If you really want to find the bad neighborhoods of the internet, look up usenet newsgroups. Whatever you want to see, you'll find it. I mean whatever. That stuff blew my mind until almost nothing can anymore. All I'm gonna say.
    Is my computer gonna shut down or freeze up if I search for that ? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom