Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Has incest caught up with itself up there Mom.....:dunno:

I think it has passed them up! It is rampant in this county. Most of them came here from Kentucky. I'm not saying that to be mean or rude...it is true. Read the obits and 90% of them came from Kentucky back when the Kingsbury Ordinance Plant was making stuff for WWII

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think it has passed them up! It is rampant in this county. Most of them came here from Kentucky. I'm not saying that to be mean or rude...it is true. Read the obits and 90% of them came from Kentucky back when the Kingsbury Ordinance Plant was making stuff for WWII
    Well then I know where to find his cousins. I'll be back. I'm gonna go rip them a new one

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Mom.......90% of the area I grew up in was folks migrating north for work. Most of them ran out of gas or just broke down right here.
    The called the subdivision "Eagledale" and it was a great place to grow up in. Rough but great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom