Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I do like the gun. It now feels good in my hand with the addition of the grip enhancement.
    I do miss sweety but she looked good among her new friends.....:)

I have a sweet TRP now so the slot was amply filled. The TRP does need a bit of love.
    Well, you needed a project. The TRPs are already pretty nice. I can only imagine what she will be like when you get done with her.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, you needed a project. The TRPs are already pretty nice. I can only imagine what she will be like when you get done with her.

I am working my way through the stack of medical responsibility's back to financial freedom. When I get there not sure what I will be doing. Time away from the madness has settled my nerves a bit. The selling of my AR-10 and getting the TRP seems to have put things in perspective......at least for now....:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Maybe I should just buy a 97 and all the parts and dump it on your doorstep with a nice little note that says "have fun and don't **** it up" ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm just the man who knows the man.

I think he is getting tired of doing it for free all the time. I compensate him well for the work he does for me. But, others do not.

I get that with the 1911/AR thing sometimes. Even the HVAC thing some on here think I need the practice.

He just needs to tell them up front it will come at a price. Friends that do favors for you are 1 thing. New faces with expectations are another.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I get that with the 1911/AR thing sometimes. Even the HVAC thing some on here think I need the practice.

He just needs to tell them up front it will come at a price. Friends that do favors for you are 1 thing. New faces with expectations are another.
    He might be spoiled. When he does a gun for me I generally buy all the parts so he can do a gun for himself. That's usually between two and three hundred.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As a project I think you should find an inexpensive 40B. Although they look more like a Colt than a CZ they are all CZ on the inside. Then you could take your time acquiring parts and really get into the gun's knickers and see how she ticks. You could do the polishing and tuning and get familiar with the fire control on them. Then, when you get her all tuned up and get bored with her, I'll buy it from you. ;)

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom