Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    hi everyone.

Seindsam, how is your neck doing?
    I finally found my tramadol and naproxen, so I'm sure the quality of my speech will be heading south.

Still giving me problems, but much better than a month ago. I am able to travel for work now, a month ago I didn't want to get out of my recliner... Thanks for asking

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah, had a crappy day, but not because of my neck. Well kinda didn't get much sleep last night.

Today it's because of idiots. Idiots at work. We have one guy that could **** up a 2 car parade and I'm tired of it....
    Sorry to hear that Sam. Remember, you come first in health and wealth. I just call them idiots to their face.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This is what kind of work is getting done around here today. Lady lives on that pillow. Elvis just looks scared that I might suggest he go outside where the outside cats live.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Pineys aren't like regular squirrels. They're just a wee bigger than chipmunks, so you'd have to be really hungry to take the trouble. This little [bad word] took up residence under the hood of my Mustang, and keeps stuffing the engine with black walnuts. He's earned my enmity. Next time I clean it out, I have some mothballs to put in there. That should help, but I'll have a Mustang that smells of naphthalene.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pineys aren't like regular squirrels. They're just a wee bigger than chipmunks, so you'd have to be really hungry to take the trouble. This little [bad word] took up residence under the hood of my Mustang, and keeps stuffing the engine with black walnuts. He's earned my enmity. Next time I clean it out, I have some mothballs to put in there. That should help, but I'll have a Mustang that smells of naphthalene.

Yep...they're nasty little buggers. We had them in the walls of our house when my ex and I were still together. I was amazed that someone bought it and never discovered them prior to closing the deal.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry to hear that Sam. Remember, you come first in health and wealth. I just call them idiots to their face.

As I said, he's bulletproof. I'm spending a day next week with the Pres/CEO in Ft Lauderdale making a sales call. After that meeting the topic of conversation is getting this guy out of my life and the reasons for it. The boss can give me the tools I need to cut this guy completely out of the equation..

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Have you ever smelled mothballs up close?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    As I said, he's bulletproof. I'm spending a day next week with the Pres/CEO in Ft Lauderdale making a sales call. After that meeting the topic of conversation is getting this guy out of my life and the reasons for it. The boss can give me the tools I need to cut this guy completely out of the equation..
    I hope he gives you the tools Sam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom