• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I believe she thinks he is still there every day watching over her. I know she talks to him sometimes. She says she will doze off and when she wakes up she swears he is sitting in the chair watching her. I do nothing to dispel this belief.
    Sometimes I feel like my mom is watching over my son. When she died it devastated my son. He didn't talk for 3 months. Then he came out of his room one nite and we couldn't shut him up. He said he felt grandma hug him. Who I'm I say she didn't.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, that sucks. My folks were inseperable, never went anywhere or did anything individually. If my mom went to get her hair done my pops would be sitting there waiting on her. So, she literally doesn't know what to do with herself. But they had a great life together. I try to tell her how lucky she is to have been so in love with someone who loved her just as much. Pretty damned rare these days.

I love hearing these kinds of stories. It is rare. When I found my husband, I was absolutely NOT looking for a relationship. I swore I would never date anyone I met in a bar. One of my girlfriends and I were sitting there hating men...me in the middle of my divorce...her just mad at her husband for who knows what cause they are still the cutest couple ever. We were chanting, "Men are scum, men are dirt, we hate men" slamming our mugs on the bar. Here comes this cowboy asking me to dance. I said no. He bought me a margarita and then I said okay. There hasn't been a day since we haven't talked at least on the phone. I would be lost without him and he would be lost without me. My parents were not thrilled when I was 29 and he was 43, but they see now that we are happy and very well suited for each other. My parents will be celebrating their 60th in September. I pray my dad goes first because he absolutely cannot live without my mom. She is far more independent than he is and takes care of EVERYTHING around their house or asks us to do it for them. Dad just doesn't seem to care about a lot of stuff that needs to be done.

Well, I didn't bake anything yet. Floors are cleaner though.

Need to empty the dryer and throw in the house cats' blankets with some rugs. Cat hair makes me crazy!!

I'm not a blueberry pie kind of girl, but cherry could be possible. Or...I could be lazy and take an apple pie out of the freezer and put it in the oven. We already have cookies. Tomorrow, I will need to make bread. I would do that today but it sounds like we are going out for dinner so I'd rather have it tomorrow so it is nice and fresh for dinner.

It is sure nice to see the sun outside of my window today.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I love hearing these kinds of stories. It is rare. When I found my husband, I was absolutely NOT looking for a relationship. I swore I would never date anyone I met in a bar. One of my girlfriends and I were sitting there hating men...me in the middle of my divorce...her just mad at her husband for who knows what cause they are still the cutest couple ever. We were chanting, "Men are scum, men are dirt, we hate men" slamming our mugs on the bar. Here comes this cowboy asking me to dance. I said no. He bought me a margarita and then I said okay. There hasn't been a day since we haven't talked at least on the phone. I would be lost without him and he would be lost without me. My parents were not thrilled when I was 29 and he was 43, but they see now that we are happy and very well suited for each other. My parents will be celebrating their 60th in September. I pray my dad goes first because he absolutely cannot live without my mom. She is far more independent than he is and takes care of EVERYTHING around their house or asks us to do it for them. Dad just doesn't seem to care about a lot of stuff that needs to be done.

Well, I didn't bake anything yet. Floors are cleaner though.

Need to empty the dryer and throw in the house cats' blankets with some rugs. Cat hair makes me crazy!!

I'm not a blueberry pie kind of girl, but cherry could be possible. Or...I could be lazy and take an apple pie out of the freezer and put it in the oven. We already have cookies. Tomorrow, I will need to make bread. I would do that today but it sounds like we are going out for dinner so I'd rather have it tomorrow so it is nice and fresh for dinner.

It is sure nice to see the sun outside of my window today.
    Mom posts the best posts. And now after reading it, I'm missing the wife and I'm hungry!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    FYI, Spinal injuries SUCK!!!!! They suck worse that drinking Rosie O'Donnell bathwater!! They suck worse than eating pudding from Rossanne Barrs armpits, they suck worse than shaving your pubes while using Draino was shaving cream!!!! Spinal Injuries SUCK!!!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    FYI, Spinal injuries SUCK!!!!! They suck worse that drinking Rosie O'Donnell bathwater!! They suck worse than eating pudding from Rossanne Barrs armpits, they suck worse than shaving your pubes while using Draino was shaving cream!!!! Spinal Injuries SUCK!!!!!
    even worse than eating rancid tuna salad with a fork out of your own ass!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

They do and they are absolutely the MOST incapacitating thing ever! I am so sorry you are dealing with this Sam. I pray mine never flares up again. I went through a few months of hell with herniated discs in my lower back and am VERY careful now not to overdo it because I don't ever want to deal with that again. When mine flared up, it was simply shutting the truck door that triggered my issue. I still have no idea what I did...pulled the door shut and ended up in the fetal position on the seat crying all the way home. Good thing I wasn't the driver that day. I couldn't even walk to get to the house. I had some issues with my neck this summer and fall, but they seem to be better now and I hope they stay away. Hurting makes a person cranky.

I sure hope you get some relief soon. I don't know how you are managing to work every day with the pain you have to be in right now. Prayers for some relief and recovery continue for you!!

It's in a song. Lyrics

I don't think I have ever heard that one. I have some AD/DC on right now. It sounds so much better with my headphones but the cats are looking at me like I have lost my mind! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom