• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Saw the ammo talk a bit earlier. If I would have know how things were going to go 15 or 20 years ago, I'd have enough to fill a warehouse right now. Only it wouldn't be in a warehouse. It would be stashed in various places here and there. Yeah, I'd be one of those guys...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Saw the ammo talk a bit earlier. If I would have know how things were going to go 15 or 20 years ago, I'd have enough to fill a warehouse right now. Only it wouldn't be in a warehouse. It would be stashed in various places here and there. Yeah, I'd be one of those guys...

15 or 20 years ago I was 12 or 7...just learning how to shoot a gun.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

:+1:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Geeze...that means I'm old enough to be your dad! :facepalm:

That's why I am just adopting all of these young 'ens.

My kids aren't quite as old as you but not too far from it. My oldest is 22. I was in my mid 20's when she was born.

My two are going to be 25 and 23 this year. That makes it harder for me to convince folks I am 29, but I am still trying!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's why I am just adopting all of these young 'ens.

My two are going to be 25 and 23 this year. That makes it harder for me to convince folks I am 29, but I am still trying!

I found my first gray hair at 18 years old. I'm too lazy to dye it so I couldn't fool anybody if I tried! Most people actually guess me older than what I really am. I gave up worrying about that a few decades ago.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I found my first gray hair at 18 years old. I'm too lazy to dye it so I couldn't fool anybody if I tried! Most people actually guess me older than what I really am. I gave up worrying about that a few decades ago.

My brother was totally gray by 25. I have a pretty good start and have never colored my hair. I wear those grays as a badge of honor. I survived raising my son!!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm getting tired of seeing the storm updates. They now have us solidly in the 10 to 15" range for snow starting about 10 tonight. I hope they are wrong again. My daughter has tomorrow off at least so she won't have to drive in it unless her stupid BF has her out doing something for him. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom