mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The Mrs. has no idea the amount of ammo I have. She doesn't get it. I have nowhere near the amount as some people on INGO though...

I'm sure we don't come close to what some of these guys have, but we don't shoot all the time either.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I need to get more .223/5.56. For the amount of .45 I shoot I'm OK for now. I have the most 9mm but that is what I shoot the most so that makes sense.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    AR 15 gurus....I'm looking at buttstocks and buffers. I'm building a long range rifle. I'm having trouble finding a rifle length gas tube. Do I need a rifle length tube, or will a carbine length tube work?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Sam! I was just on FB and realized one of my nieces changed her name back to her maiden name. She is getting a divorce. I'm messaging with her. She has a little guy that is two. I hate to see it, but was never impressed with the guy she married. She has a decent job and lives near her parents so that will help. Hate hearing that.

My son has his taxes filed. I still don't have income info so time will tell if they are waiting to the last minute to send it or if the mail lady lost it again. Last year, I found one of my tax documents in the ditch when picking up trash AFTER my taxes had been filed for several weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom