• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    damn cats. They were playing, now it sounds like they are killing each other.
    Our cats do that too. Some nights when we're lying in bed we can hear them from the basement, and see the scratches the next day

not going.

but yes it would if I was

with the threat of snow coming in, it's best if I stay in Indy
    My better half ran errands yesterday while I was at work so we didn't have to travel for supplies in the snow. Then we took two of the puppies for a nice walk

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Our cats do that too. Some nights when we're lying in bed we can hear them from the basement, and see the scratches the next day

My better half ran errands yesterday while I was at work so we didn't have to travel for supplies in the snow. Then we took two of the puppies for a nice walk

hubby went to the store the other day because he thought we were out of a lot of things.

so he comes home with a loaf of bread, 2-12pack boxes of Ramen noodles, a gallon of milk, corn dogs and chips.

now we have 2 loafs of bread, 3 if you count the one in the freezer, 3-12 pack boxes of ramen and 2 gallons of milk.

God bless him for going. I'll secretly make him a list next time though

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    hubby went to the store the other day because he thought we were out of a lot of things.

so he comes home with a loaf of bread, 2-12pack boxes of Ramen noodles, a gallon of milk, corn dogs and chips.

now we have 2 loafs of bread, 3 if you count the one in the freezer, 3-12 pack boxes of ramen and 2 gallons of milk.

God bless him for going. I'll secretly make him a list next time though
    At least he tried :D Last time my wife went to the store for milk and cereal she came back with $80-something worth of stuff :D It was all needed though (except maybe the donuts and ready to bake cookies **drools** )

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    sure

I am really not going. I can't go without hubby, I am sure you understand that. He's still fighting depression some and prefers to stay home. One day I will get him better.
    Oh, I understand completely. I know depression all too well. Sometimes it helps to get out and do something you enjoy even if you don't really feel like it ahead of time. That's what I'm going with today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom