Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That works! PM me on mon as a reminder. At this rate I will have everything to reload before I have space to do it in lol

I just use a single stage RCBC Rockcrusher. It's mounted on a rolling table and it's stored in my TV room closet when it's not being used. Wife does some weightlifting and I stole a couple of 20 pound weights and put them on the bottom shelf for stability when in use.

I really enjoy reloading. I have been know to go to the range and burn up 60 rounds so that I have an even 500 cases to load.:):

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    We're going to convert a guest room/bedroom to the craft & reloading room. Slatwall all along the walls, lots of desk space... She can do her sewing, I can do my art & electronic projects, and reloading bench will go into the 6' closet

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We're going to convert a guest room/bedroom to the craft & reloading room. Slatwall all along the walls, lots of desk space... She can do her sewing, I can do my art & electronic projects, and reloading bench will go into the 6' closet
    Sounds like a win-win

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Soo...every time you get done reloading you'll be coming out of the closet?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I haven't reloaded for the past couple of months, reloading while on Percocet is not a good idea.

But I have been sizing and depriming cases, I have a boatload ready to go. I always hand prime them to with a Lee autoprime.

Once I get my issues fixed, I will be doing a bunch of charging and finishing. Not in a hurry though, I have several thousand .223 & 9mm cartridges already loaded.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Your really gonna like using reloaded 5.56. It's nice knowing that every cartridge you shoot is exactly the same. You may have to rezero your scope, but once you do it will be dead on from then on....

I haven't shot a factory .223 cartridge in 3 years.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ugh...all you guys are a bad influence. I convinced myself that I shouldn't reload because I'm not good at paying attention to detail and being precise...but I'm pretty sure that was just a cop out to avoid it.

Now I'm considering it...:faint:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Your really gonna like using reloaded 5.56. It's nice knowing that every cartridge you shoot is exactly the same. You may have to rezero your scope, but once you do it will be dead on from then on....

I haven't shot a factory .223 cartridge in 3 years.

Looking forward to more appleseeds with centerfire without all the $$$$

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Ugh...all you guys are a bad influence. I convinced myself that I shouldn't reload because I'm not good at paying attention to detail and being precise...but I'm pretty sure that was just a cop out to avoid it.

Now I'm considering it...:faint:

I'm pretty clueless. So maybe see if I blow myself up first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom