SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    the usual for a beginner... 9mm and 223
    But reloading will allow me to branch out to other calibers (which I've avoided)

You need any brass?? I have a ton of both sizes. Also I have plenty of powder if Profire can't fix you up.

I even have some of the WC844 left over. That's the mil-surp stuff that's downloaded from surplus USGI 5.56. I wouldn't sell it to anyone, but for you I'd fix you up.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Man, that's rough.

I remember you sent me thin info a while back...it's just a little far (I know, you laugh at driving distance) for me to get to after work or something.

Wht about getting coach to do some private instruction at your leisure? He's pretty good and flexible
    Or do you need to take a specific class offered by the range?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You need any brass?? I have a ton of both sizes. Also I have plenty of powder if Profire can't fix you up.

I even have some of the WC844 left over. That's the mil-surp stuff that's downloaded from surplus USGI 5.56. I wouldn't sell it to anyone, but for you I'd fix you up.

possibly on 223, but no rush. just bought 1k rounds of blazer, so I can collect it to reload.
    I got a lyman tumbler so far... no other equipment just yet

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Andrew will fix you up. Just listen to what he says.....

Wait, will he be there??? I sat right in front of him on the plane to Vegas and I thought he said he would be there a week??

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Wht about getting coach to do some private instruction at your leisure? He's pretty good and flexible
    Or do you need to take a specific class offered by the range?

I was just looking for a place to shoot at my leisure without paying by the hour. It's about the same distance from my house as MCF&G and you can shoot rifles there too.

They offer classes, that's just a bonus. I want the Mrs. to be a member to because it's only an extra $5 a year. You're only allowed 1 guest, so if she is a member too we can take 2 people with us to shoot.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    possibly on 223, but no rush. just bought 1k rounds of blazer, so I can collect it to reload.
    I got a lyman tumbler so far... no other equipment just yet

I'll be in Indy Tuesday afternoon, I can drop you off some if you PM me your work address. If Profire doesn't have any powder, let me know and I will bring you some. I'll let you have it at my cost, so it would be the same as Profire charges.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'll be in Indy Tuesday afternoon, I can drop you off some if you PM me your work address. If Profire doesn't have any powder, let me know and I will bring you some. I'll let you have it at my cost, so it would be the same as Profire charges.

That works! PM me on mon as a reminder. At this rate I will have everything to reload before I have space to do it in lol

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Andrew will fix you up. Just listen to what he says.....

Wait, will he be there??? I sat right in front of him on the plane to Vegas and I thought he said he would be there a week??

Doubt Andrew will be there due to shot show.
    I was asking about class schedule about a month ago, and next thing I know his guy said 'how about the 24th?'. They created a class right on the spot lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom