• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You cant say any thing any more --- we had a big meeting about that -- we cant even say hun
    I'd be in BIG trouble. I come across so many people everyday and of course I don't know their names. SO hun and sweety come out a lot. of course if they don't look like the type to not be offended by that, it is sir or mam
    MrsG you have to look thru our eyes - your a pretty awesome girl - just wana say thanks for being you -with my girl had your mentallity
    thanks cannonman. I have a little common sense. I'm not looking for a leg up by claiming something that isn't.
    I have filed sexual harassment claims once. Even then, I asked that he not be fired, just don't send me where he's at anymore.
    Policy was fired immediately, he kept his job.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh heck, there was one young lady where I used to work many years ago that would wear a top with colored squares bordered in black. Looked like a Rubik's cube. I managed to restrain myself from saying it made me feel like grabbing hold and manipulating things. Not sure I'd be so restrained these days, now that I'm settling into the role of dirty old man, but from what I perceived of her, it would have wound up in a very messy situation. But not in the bad way. Missed out on that one.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh heck, there was one young lady where I used to work many years ago that would wear a top with colored squares bordered in black. Looked like a Rubik's cube. I managed to restrain myself from saying it made me feel like grabbing hold and manipulating things. Not sure I'd be so restrained these days, now that I'm settling into the role of dirty old man, but from what I perceived of her, it would have wound up in a very messy situation. But not in the bad way. Missed out on that one.

:lmfao:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Hmmm Sounds fun ,oh wait did I say that

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know one thing I want to do is scope out that Goodwill on Emerson & County Line in Greenwood. Always wanted to stop and now SAM has made me want to more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom