Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    SAM got a new gun and a couple of lowers yesterday. Gun might be a POS, but it was cheap so I figured what the hell. If I don't like it I'll throw it up in the classifieds.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Had a meeting with the Neck Neurosurgeon yesterday, they want to do more injections into the disks in my neck before thinking about surgery.

These are no fun, I have had two now, They take a freaking .50 cal loooong needle and go into the disk from the front, right next to the adams apple. goes all the way through the neck into the front of the spinal disk. They inject a steroid and lidocain to try to ease the pain, numb the nerve and reduce the swelling. It really sucks. But, this freaking pain, burning & numbness + the lack of sleep sucks more.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    These are no fun, I have had two now, They take a freaking .50 cal loooong needle and go into the disk from the front, right next to the adams apple. goes all the way through the neck into the front of the spinal disk. They inject a steroid and lidocain to try to ease the pain, numb the nerve and reduce the swelling. It really sucks. But, this freaking pain, burning & numbness + the lack of sleep sucks more.
    Theyd have to put me out or the Busse would come out and id have a new tobacco pouch .

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sweet !!! What was it ?

Palmetto State had these for $200 shipped a couple of weeks ago. I know Taurus doesn't have the greatest rep for Pistols, but I figured for $200 (with 2 mags) I couldn't go wrong. Taurus PT111 Gen2 9mm 1-111031G2-12

Now that I have it, I'm impressed with the build quality. If I had an extra $200, I'd order another one. Was planning on taking it to the range today to test it, but since I had an early start to the day and already popping Percocet, that's not gonna happen today.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I did happen to read some thing about you putting your daughter name on one .. I would like to steal this idea ,with a lil twist .

Yeah, the whole thing shocked the hell out of me. Until 2 years ago, my 16 yr old daughter shared her Mothers "guns are bad and only the Police should have them" attitude. Then about a year ago, she started getting interested in Boys. She learned that Boys like guns, so she started asking more about them and I finally got her to shoot a few. Over the past year, she has come around and even asked to go to the range with me a few times.

She knows how much I enjoy building up AR's, so I was shocked when she asked me to build her up one. So, I'm engraving her name on the right side of the mag well along with a nickname, then having AllenM refinish it PSA black. Not sure what kind of upper I'm going to order for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom