Not open for further replies.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    b7786ebc39088002559e4c2ae0b692c7_zps6fed7752.jpg
    I don't think that ball looks deflated, but I'll ask Colt fans since they'd know better

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Quick lurk before I have to go get all duded up for the big art show and hit the road.

Leroy has a cold. $88 at the vet to be told what I already knew and get his meds. Grayson is going tomorrow because his ear is bothering him. :ugh: My husband cracks me up but the vet loves us. I asked her to start a punch card program where I get a free visit every so often. She said she would bring it up at their meeting with the other vets in the practice. :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Quick lurk before I have to go get all duded up for the big art show and hit the road.

Leroy has a cold. $88 at the vet to be told what I already knew and get his meds. Grayson is going tomorrow because his ear is bothering him. :ugh: My husband cracks me up but the vet loves us. I asked her to start a punch card program where I get a free visit every so often. She said she would bring it up at their meeting with the other vets in the practice. :laugh:
    LOL ,ours gives us a discount for so many and so many visits hhahha its like insurance company giving ya a deal if ya bundle house car etc

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    LOL ,ours gives us a discount for so many and so many visits hhahha its like insurance company giving ya a deal if ya bundle house car etc

With 11 cats and half of them being over 16 years old, we go there quite a bit. Leroy that went today has only been here since February and I don't even want to add up what I have spent on him. He's had three surgeries so far...neutering and two to remove polyps from his ears/sinuses and throat. They did comment that he must eat well. He's gained 2-1/2 pounds since mid-October when he was there the last time. He's just under 14 pounds now. I call him a basketball with legs.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    With 11 cats and half of them being over 16 years old, we go there quite a bit. Leroy that went today has only been here since February and I don't even want to add up what I have spent on him. He's had three surgeries so far...neutering and two to remove polyps from his ears/sinuses and throat. They did comment that he must eat well. He's gained 2-1/2 pounds since mid-October when he was there the last time. He's just under 14 pounds now. I call him a basketball with legs.

lol :thumbsup: for being a animal lover

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    lol :thumbsup: for being a animal lover

Yeah. My husband claims he hates cats. I know better. I told the vet they are all getting colds because he has the man cave too warm and then they go outside and get chilled.

Ours are all spoiled and taken care of...and spayed and neutered so no babies. We get enough dumped and wandering in that we don't need to add to the population.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom