Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    What's a good price for that gun? I've been wanting one

He's high for an Omega. I, personally, would get a standard 75B or BD if you prefer. It might not be as good when you get it but has much more potential. If you don't mind buying online I can find you one. Also, if you are open to buying used, of course, you can do even better. I buy a lot of used CZs. Unless they are milsurp it usually just means someone has done some of the "shooting in" for you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Never did the heights thing much, but I did fall off my roof once. Hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down and landed halfway on the lawn roller. Bruised all to hell. I just dragged my carcass out and laid there to catch my breath for a few minutes, then when I could get up I came in and got profoundly intoxicated because I didn't have any morphine.

Been there without the tree and roller. Wind flipped my extension ladder over with me on it. I fell 12 of 14 feet and landed on the hood of my service van. I was out of town on a 3 day job. This was day 1 and near tornado conditions drove me off the roof. Got profoundly drunk in my hotel room. Should have done the Hospital. Paying for that one to this day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He's high for an Omega. I, personally, would get a standard 75B or BD if you prefer. It might not be as good when you get it but has much more potential. If you don't mind buying online I can find you one. Also, if you are open to buying used, of course, you can do even better. I buy a lot of used CZs. Unless they are milsurp it usually just means someone has done some of the "shooting in" for you.
    I have nothing against buying used and actually prefer it for the better deal I can get. If you see a good price on one and wanna share it with me I'd be Greatful. I've been kicking buying one around for a while. Maybe if I see a good priced one I'll just jump on it.
    just commited to buy yet another AK this weekend LOL. Time for something different in my arsenal

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Saw a S&W revolver I want to. They are making the 686 in 9mm, think it was called the 986. Niiiiiice. I always have a ton of 9mm, would be nice to not have to stock .38.

I picked up an S&W catalog, I'll have to see what they are going for.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have nothing against buying used and actually prefer it for the better deal I can get. If you see a good price on one and wanna share it with me I'd be Greatful. I've been kicking buying one around for a while. Maybe if I see a good priced one I'll just jump on it.
    just commited to buy yet another AK this weekend LOL. Time for something different in my arsenal

ANOTHER Commie Gun?????:faint::faint:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have been ruined too. Every gun in there has to have the firing pin removed, then has a little yellow tag to prove it was checked.

I still racked the slide and looked into the chamber before pulling the trigger, old habits....
    I did the same thing at the NRA show. I don't ever trust someone else clearing a gun that I didn't witness. What happened between them and me no one knows.
    i won't have innocent blood on my hands.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Ask and ye shall receive. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom