Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have rode the mechanical scaffolds on the buildings around here to get to pieces of equipment. My brother was a window washer for a while until the scaffold failed and he had to be rescued by the fire dept.
    Those guys do not make much at least around here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I asked the CZ rep about the differences between the 06, 07 & 09. He said the 06 had the old style trigger and the 07 & 09 had the Omega trigger and the he preferred the Omega. Agree??

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When I was a kid we used to have to go up and paint the masts about once a year. It used to be a blast but now it doesn't seem like it would be fun at all.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Isn't that what we have stairs for? I could have done that 30 years ago, but I'm just too broken now. From doing hard things.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I asked the CZ rep about the differences between the 06, 07 & 09. He said the 06 had the old style trigger and the 07 & 09 had the Omega trigger and the he preferred the Omega. Agree??
    Mmmm, maybe. The Omega trigger is probably a little better out of the box. Has less creep and is smoother. I like the standard triggers after they have been worked. The Omega doesn't seem to improve quite as much.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Mmmm, maybe. The Omega trigger is probably a little better out of the box. Has less creep and is smoother. I like the standard triggers after they have been worked. The Omega doesn't seem to improve quite as much.

The Omega trigger was very smooth, but the "break" wasn't sharp. A little mushy.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have rode the mechanical scaffolds on the buildings around here to get to pieces of equipment. My brother was a window washer for a while until the scaffold failed and he had to be rescued by the fire dept.
    Those guys do not make much at least around here.
    Before he worked at Inland Steel my dad was an Iron Worker. He worked on the Bridges in Chicago. He still loves going up high. Over 80 years old and I can't keep him off the roof!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I was a kid we used to have to go up and paint the masts about once a year. I used to be a blast but now it doesn't seem like it would be fun at all.

I worked for a crew painting water tower tanks. It was an "On the road" job. I was 21 and fearless. Plus I needed the money. I was on my epic tour of the USA on my Pan head Harley. Job paid crazy money for the times. After a week up on the tank I found out why it paid so much.
    Ever wonder how they paint from the middle down and under those huge oval tanks........Holy bat:poop: batman. Never been so tense at work.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Omega trigger was very smooth, but the "break" wasn't sharp. A little mushy.

Yes, they feel kinda funny to me. I have had a couple but never hung on to one. The 75B that is in the classifieds has an Omega trigger. Not sure whether the owner of it knows that or not.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The big surprise for me was the Walther CCP, their new compact pistol. The trigger on that was TERRIBLE!!!! I really liked it other than that, it felt really good in the hand.

CCP - Concealed Carry Pistol - Walther Arms

You can read that on INGO any day of the week. "I love my pocket gun, it's so light and easily concealed. The trigger really sucks though" :ugh:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Never did the heights thing much, but I did fall off my roof once. Hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down and landed halfway on the lawn roller. Bruised all to hell. I just dragged my carcass out and laid there to catch my breath for a few minutes, then when I could get up I came in and got profoundly intoxicated because I didn't have any morphine.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You can read that on INGO any day of the week. "I love my pocket gun, it's so light and easily concealed. The trigger really sucks though" :ugh:

It surprised me because I have fired a few Walther plastic pistols, used to own a PK380 and a friend has several Walthers. Those triggers are okay. This one is bad...and I'm not a trigger snob, you would hate it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom