Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I can not really come up with anything that "Blows my skirt up" right now. I am very comfortable with my selection.
    That is scary.

This would blow my skirt clean off.

1328101_01_smith_wesson_model_66_4_fully__640.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can not really come up with anything that "Blows my skirt up" right now. I am very comfortable with my selection.
    That is scary.

My choices will depend on other people. llh is considering buying one of my compacts so I may have to replace that. If the second RAMI sells I will need to get something else. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My choices will depend on other people. llh is considering buying one of my compacts so I may have to replace that. If the second RAMI sells I will need to get something else. :dunno:

I am at a sell 1 replace 1 stage as well. If I sell something I will build up a new one.
    It is just weird that I am at piece with whats in the safes. Long gun safe is full. Handgun safe has a little room.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, I know you guys remember this. One of my younger FB friends just posted a pic of his 2-year-old son running naked through the living room (backside, not front). I posted this in reply.

[video=youtube;BmqV7GA4NDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqV7GA4NDg[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK, I know you guys remember this. One of my younger FB friends just posted a pic of his 2-year-old son running naked through the living room (backside, not front). I posted this in reply.

[video=youtube;BmqV7GA4NDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqV7GA4NDg[/video]

Aw Geez SD-II......now that is stuck in my head.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am at a sell 1 replace 1 stage as well. If I sell something I will build up a new one.
    It is just weird that I am at piece with whats in the safes. Long gun safe is full. Handgun safe has a little room.

I am too much like you in one respect. I sell things I am not really looking to sell.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The pursuit is half the fun. I'm starting to enjoy selling one, because it means I get to go shopping again. The key for me is not to lose too much each time. If I sell my M10 snubby, I'll be losing about $50, but otherwise I have pretty much broken even.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The pursuit is half the fun. I'm starting to enjoy selling one, because it means I get to go shopping again. The key for me is not to lose too much each time. If I sell my M10 snubby, I'll be losing about $50, but otherwise I have pretty much broken even.

I consider those to be rental fees. I got to use it for a certain amount of time so that is just the freight for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom