Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's an oral rehydration "solution" intended for dehydrated youngins. It's formulated with all the "important" electrolytes at the right levels to rehydrate the body quickly, and without all the excess sugar in stuff like Gatorade

Keep that in mind......Oh wait, I will not be needing it....:):

I am clocking out boys and girls.
    Best of the rest to you all.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Now I'm searching how the Holy Grail can be linked to Oreos. :nuts:

I googled "holy grail cross" and found this:

templar-cross.jpg

Now it looks like the cross you can see on the Oreo, I'm into something! :woot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Be nice to her, mom...she 'loves' the dingbat...

I'm not so sure. I just plan to ask a few questions because things that she told me were changing (financially) do not appear to have changed for the better.

Lt6 will be on standby. Country mouse coming to the big city.:laugh:

try not to hurt our troubled youth to much.

Hubby is checking my truck out tomorrow to make sure it is ready for the drive. I don't anticipate any problems, but with 200K on it, who knows. I can't take the suburban cause there is SALT on the roads! :laugh:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The word "or", in Oreo is French for "gold".That could be a clue saying that the Holy Grail is made of gold. :scratch:

My money says that the Holy Grail is either 1) in some billionaire's house courtesy of the black market or 2) in some random Church in the middle of no where and no one realizes it's actually the Holy Grail.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My money says that the Holy Grail is either 1) in some billionaire's house courtesy of the black market or 2) in some random Church in the middle of no where and no one realizes it's actually the Holy Grail.

We have lots of Holy Grail looking stuff around here in different churches.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I actually just found a link between the Oreo cookie and the Holy Grail.Holy ****! :faint:

The design includes twelve Maltese-style Templar crosses, likely symbolic of the twelve primary constellations of the zodiac, surrounding the Cross of Lorraine, which is attached to an oval shape encircling the Oreo name. Opposite the Cross of Lorraine is a stylized AVM. In this case it must surely be referring to Mary Magdalene. The “Double Stuff” [sic; it is actually officially Stuf] Oreo cookie [features] the Cross of Lorraine and the Talpiot chevron-circle design […]. The symbolism [represents] Templar knights surrounding and protecting the Cross of Lorraine, the bloodline descendants of the Royal Family through time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I probably need to go get some sleep. Just trying to catch up on some emails and stuff after being gone most of the day. I have garden club tomorrow in the middle of the day and another meeting on Wednesday evening. I still have to finish the wrap I am crocheting to wear to the art exhibit on Thursday and that will be a LONG day since the show is from 7 to 11 in Indy. We have to drive back that night since my daughter is working both of her jobs on Friday.

Busy week for me this week! Next week isn't looking much better. Appointments with the neighbor and for me and maybe another trip to Indy on Friday next week for the hearing regarding the neighbor's (shooting dude) suspension of his LTCH. I am going to call and ask if it can be done via phone conference or skype.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We have lots of Holy Grail looking stuff around here in different churches.
    You would feel right at home here Sylvain. Many of the cathedrals in Cleveland were built by French masons in the 1800s. In Fremont there's more orthodox churches in one square mine then anywhere in the country. They filmed the Deer Hunter at one of them.
    View attachment 34733

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I probably need to go get some sleep. Just trying to catch up on some emails and stuff after being gone most of the day. I have garden club tomorrow in the middle of the day and another meeting on Wednesday evening. I still have to finish the wrap I am crocheting to wear to the art exhibit on Thursday and that will be a LONG day since the show is from 7 to 11 in Indy. We have to drive back that night since my daughter is working both of her jobs on Friday.

Busy week for me this week! Next week isn't looking much better. Appointments with the neighbor and for me and maybe another trip to Indy on Friday next week for the hearing regarding the neighbor's (shooting dude) suspension of his LTCH. I am going to call and ask if it can be done via phone conference or skype.
    Glad your neighbor maybe learned his lesson. Your weeks are always busy mom!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom