Not open for further replies.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    That's my dream retirement.

Same here, I just hope the market stays steady enough that the 15% of my income I'm putting towards my retirement ends up working out well for me! I have about 40-43 years left though..... It's a looooonnnnggggg shot. Here's to hoping! :cheers:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    friend on facebook just posted this

then when questioned about what is wrong

time to clean up the high school drama.. or clean out the high school drama.

if you don't want anyone to know, then don't dangle the thread in front of everyone :facepalm:

I HATE that ****. Facebook "sympathy fishing" is a quick way to get deleted from my friends. I understand people have problems, but don't make that what your life is about!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Same here, I just hope the market stays steady enough that the 15% of my income I'm putting towards my retirement ends up working out well for me! I have about 40-43 years left though..... It's a looooonnnnggggg shot. Here's to hoping! :cheers:

I'm working til I'm dead. I already know it. I'm 27 now, social security will be dried up and my personal retirement will just buy ammo...it'll be like $4/round of 9mm by then :faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I HATE that ****. Facebook "sympathy fishing" is a quick way to get deleted from my friends. I understand people have problems, but don't make that what your life is about!

my life stays positive. I have a bad day, I say something positive.

I've been out of High School 31 years. I'm very over that kind of drama

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I'm working til I'm dead. I already know it. I'm 27 now, social security will be dried up and my personal retirement will just buy ammo...by then it'll be like $4/round of 9mm by then :faint:

That's why we need to buy allllll that we can while it's only $0.25 per round!! You are correct though, social security will be long gone by the time we retire. I'm 24 right now, I don't see it lasting another 20 years honestly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom