Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That is what I would do in 9mm and let llh have it for a week. Cajonized.
    I will be looking at these in the future but having real issues with the 9mm thing. I have a reputation to observe.....:)

Ok...I figured it out...you buy it and keep it in my safe! Call me when you wanna shoot it and I won't tell anybody its yours. It'll be our little secret :yesway:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    How I now picture mbills:

5448138.jpg

That wasn't meant to be published... :faint:

That is what I would do in 9mm and let llh have it for a week. Cajonized.
    I will be looking at these in the future but having real issues with the 9mm thing. I have a reputation to observe.....:)

9mm FTW!

Wrong thread? Really? Are you new here?

:+1:

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Thanks! Monday was rough at work, but that's over now, so it's a great Monday!

This was ironically the best Monday I've had in a long while, it was also the busiest Monday in awhile. The offseason usually isn't so demanding but today was different. A busy Monday makes for a quick Monday though, so I'll take it!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    He posted it as "WTS" ...I don't want to know if he would trade for it...that might persuade me to consider getting rid of the 1911. You guys just talked me out of getting rid of it! :faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This was ironically the best Monday I've had in a long while, it was also the busiest Monday in awhile. The offseason usually isn't so demanding but today was different. A busy Monday makes for a quick Monday though, so I'll take it!

glad you had a good one'

mine was a typical Monday.
    Is it bad when the customers tell you that you haven't had enough sleep? they can tell by the bags under your eyes?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Nice. I was busy too, but a guy called in sick and I was the only one available to cover his work. He's our scheduler for our field technicians so his work can't wait til he comes back. I don't like scheduling...I hate it. But I did it. Tomorrow I go to asphalt class so it will be somebody elses problem if he's sick again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom