Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We buy Twinnings as well when we can find it.
    I drink the Chamomile to relax. Used to smash a few beers for that but alas.....no more.

Yeah, I usually go the beer route...trying to get away from drinking at least 2-3 drinks per night...only a couple nights a week now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I usually go the beer route...trying to get away from drinking at least 2-3 drinks per night...only a couple nights a week now.

I have been steadily declining over the last few years. It is a good thing. There was a time when we were cranking projects out of my shop that 3 of us could smash near 2 cases on some nights. Might be a beer or 3 drank by friends stopping in but they usually had a cooler full as well. Not sure how I survived those days but damn, they were fun.

Now I just look at the long neck bottles in the fridge.......:(

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I just can't believe the shock and awe at a belly ring... and then you guys go and start talking tea?!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have been steadily declining over the last few years. It is a good thing. There was a time when we were cranking projects out of my shop that 3 of us could smash near 2 cases on some nights. Might be a beer or 3 drank by friends stopping in but they usually had a cooler full as well. Not sure how I survived those days but damn, they were fun.

Now I just look at the long neck bottles in the fridge.......:(

I'm just trying to be healthier. Hitting the gym after work and doing some cardio and weight machines, trying to eat smaller portions and healthier foods, but not as hard core about it like I was last year during the biggest loser. I'll still eat a big ole cheeseburger if I want one.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just can't believe the shock and awe at a belly ring... and then you guys go and start talking tea?!

Tea is acceptable.

mr-t-tea.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just had a big cup of coffee but still feel like I could go to sleep any second. I have been that way the last few night but then get to bed and lay there staring at the stars. Cloudy tonight so maybe that won't be an issue.

Last night, the cats were bouncing off my head because they knew I was awake and wanted to play.

alcohol before bed gives me insomnia. It never used to, but if I have more than a couple of drinks, I am up all night.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just had a big cup of coffee but still feel like I could go to sleep any second. I have been that way the last few night but then get to bed and lay there staring at the stars. Cloudy tonight so maybe that won't be an issue.

Last night, the cats were bouncing off my head because they knew I was awake and wanted to play.

alcohol before bed gives me insomnia. It never used to, but if I have more than a couple of drinks, I am up all night.

No :coffee: beyond the 1st pot I brew in the A.M.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm not really a coffee drinker...I used to be, I might pick it up again some day, but it would have to be like a mid day pick-me-up or something if I have it after first thing in the morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom