Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Why....No, I did not.......:scratch:

It is sweet but I have a loaded in stainless with more parts in it.

I could always hide it here for you if you'd like me to.

Off to work I go

Have fun! I think I will go check the mail and enjoy the sun a bit and then work on my new crochet project so I can have it done before Thursday. Pretty sure I will get it done this weekend though.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    She said she must have been tempting fate cause she had been doing so good lately. I notice she keeps trying to carry things without using her walker, so I reminded her that she can set things on the seat and push them to where she wants them. I also suggested that bigger/bulkier things could be left for me or her daughter to put away for her. I know she hates losing her independence, but she is also deathly afraid of falling and breaking something. She was lucky.
    I have found that making suggestions to my mother as what not to do makes her more inclined to do that. She asked me to shovel a path to the drive so she could cross the snow covered/slick road to get her mail. I refused, so she had the guy that plows the drive to do it. BBS, gotta go get her mail and paper

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have found that making suggestions to my mother as what not to do makes her more inclined to do that. She asked me to shovel a path to the drive so she could cross the snow covered/slick road to get her mail. I refused, so she had the guy that plows the drive to do it. BBS, gotta go get her mail and paper

The neighbor does pretty good with the suggestions offered as long as she can see the reasoning behind it and agrees with it. After her last fall, she decided she was not going on the snow/ice anymore, especially without someone helping. She did agree that the crock pot may have been what threw here off balance. I'm glad she can joke about stuff and agrees that driving is no longer a safe thing for her to do. That was a hard one for her to admit to.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Well, gf's car has to stay at the shop for another day. More work to be done than they thought, but I am glad it's getting done. I'll be her tomporary chauffeur for the next two days. Good thing I'm off of work until Sunday.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well, gf's car has to stay at the shop for another day. More work to be done than they thought, but I am glad it's getting done. I'll be her tomporary chauffeur for the next two days. Good thing I'm off of work until Sunday.
    That sucks on her car, but glad you can help.

Howdy BNB!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have a friggin nasty headache

The good news Is I didn't fall down any stays to get the headache.

I only smacked my head on the end of a pipe. Also have a nice little gash as the result.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got the mail, drug the Christmas tree from the front porch down the steps to the bonfire pile. Put away the other couple of things I had out for decorations since they had thawed enough to move. Sure feels nice out there and the sun is great even though it is getting ready to go down.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Got the mail, drug the Christmas tree from the front porch down the steps to the bonfire pile. Put away the other couple of things I had out for decorations since they had thawed enough to move. Sure feels nice out there and the sun is great even though it is getting ready to go down.

Thank you, I did a good job of shining today, didn't I? :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a friggin nasty headache

The good news Is I didn't fall down any stays to get the headache.

I only smacked my head on the end of a pipe. Also have a nice little gash as the result.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

You want to come and sit with the neighbor lady? You can compare battle wounds. She has a shiner that is very colorful today. Fell down and whacked her face on a dresser on the way to the floor. Luckily, nothing broken...just her pride.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom