• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I had to sell off a lot of toy's (all of them actually) when I started my 2nd family. It took some time but things leveled out and I managed to put some neat stuff in the driveway and the safe.
    I sold the smith. My heart broke. But hey. Its replaceable. Security and stability are more important

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nothing in this world sounds like an Iron head with cam and drag pipes......."NOTHING"
    That sound can not be replicated. I have tried with my early Evo's. Block heads just run and sound different.
    I get a chuckle out of people who buy fuel injected Harley's and can't figure why the don't sound right. . . . P O T A T O !!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get a chuckle out of people who buy fuel injected Harley's and can't figure why the don't sound right. . . . P O T A T O !!!

I put single fire ignitions on all of my Evo's. That changes the staggered beat at idle just enough that you notice it. "Butt".......(:):) the engine sings when you peg the right hand.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Set your sites on a decent used Evo motored Dyna or similar. You will have many many happy miles in the saddle.

Might have to set your priorities at first. For a young guy starting a family, Guns and Bikes are expensive hobbies. Prob best to just pick one at first, time for toys later after your established.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Might have to set your priorities at first. For a young guy starting a family, Guns and Bikes are expensive hobbies. Prob best to just pick one at first, time for toys later after your established.
    I can windowshop though right? haha. Ill be getting a newer truck soon. Id prefer having a 4 door over leaning seats forward and doing the kid handoff style seating routine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The mrs would prefer riding on a gxsr 600. Or a r1. She cant do the cruiser thing yet.

After a set of kids she will.

My wife has rode behind me on some scary bikes. The one that she really remembers is the CVX 6 cylinder Honda. It was so radical it idled like a top fueler and would set on the rear wheel at will. In almost any gear. With her on the back.
    Mind you this was in the early 80's and the Ninja was top dog.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom