• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Goof morning all :wavey: Just dropped my car off at the auto shop. Hopefully I'll have heat by this afternoon. Mechanic said he had another honda in the shop without heat too.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We've got a Keurig in the ER breakroom now... I still just use the regular coffeemaker. I hate to use the K-cups that someone else bought, and I'm too cheap to buy them myself. :D
    We have a few dotted around work, but I avoid them when I can. I prefer the drip coffee machines

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Me to. No knock on the "K" machines I just like to have some control on strength and flavor.
    You can buy the reusable cups if that works for you. The GF bought me a single cup keurig for Christmas. First thing I did was buy a reusable cup and continue to use the same coffee grounds I was using in a regular machine. The new 2.0 Keurig basically forces you to buy the K-cups by using a barcode recognition system. Without the barcode on the top of the "container" it will not make the drink.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    When my daughter is not here, I'm the only one here who drinks coffee. This is much easier than making a full pot in the regular machine. Often, I just want one cup, not a whole pot.

Yeah, I get it. There is a commercial "Bunn" drip coffeemaker in the breakroom, and the ER budget pays for regular/decaf Maxwell House for it, plus sugar and powdered creamer. I'd rather splurge on cream than coffee, so I bring my own half and half.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom