• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I only made 3 trips up and down the stairs to start my car this morning. First one I forgot my car keys. Second one I got the wrong car keys. Third one I got it right :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had one on my lap, one on the desk and one on the back of the couch until I got up to start the car. After I do that they all assume there daytime sleeping positions.

It's funny how they have routines. Middle of the day, I know exactly where I will find each of them sleeping. Same place almost every day.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's funny how they have routines. Middle of the day, I know exactly where I will find each of them sleeping. Same place almost every day.

back of the sofa, foot of the bed or dinning room chair. those are the places I look when I get home, if she isn't on the coffee table

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

It is.when I come home for lunch at noon they are waiting for me. If I come home earlier than that they are sleeping and look at me like WFT dude, its not time yet. :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It is.when I come home for lunch at noon they are waiting for me. If I come home earlier than that they are sleeping and look at me like WFT dude, its not time yet. :laugh:

:lmfao:

I got a look like that yesterday. I was getting home an hour late and Max (dog) was outside waiting on me. I was an hour late and he'd been out there awhile. Poor thing could have gone back in but he knew I was supposed to be home.

Oh well, now wait for animal control to come knocking because my idiot dog wouldn't use his dog door and go back inside.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Since my sleep routine has been interrupted because of my neck, I get the same looks. They are like "WTF, it's 3am dude. Turn off that light"......:):

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Right now one is on the bed snuggled up in the afghan, one is sleeping on my pillow the is waiting for me to leave so he can have my computer chair

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom