Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was considering a membership but I was browsing their forum and there seems to be issues and "drama" rather frequently...

Too salty for me, I'm out.

Its been fairly issue free for me last couple of years.
    You are going to have something happen especially with that many members.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Meh. The drama is almost always only online. In my experience, even the ones who are dicks online are friendly an cordial to your face.

That's annoying in it's own right, but I'd prefer that to a bunch of BS every single time I go shoot.

There is no fee for knitting classes. They figure seniors deserve a break

lololol cause he's old.

Hey MaQ...hope I'm not annoying you and your mod squad with my recent rash of classified reports :laugh:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Lol, oops! I seriously didn't even realize the similarities in my post. It was really just a tip of the hat to Coach. He's been holding a lot of his classes at Parabellum since they opened instead of MCFG.

I've heard good things, with the exception of one person who seemed to have some sour grapes.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That's annoying in it's own right, but I'd prefer that to a bunch of BS every single time I go shoot.

lololol cause he's old.

Hey MaQ...hope I'm not annoying you and your mod squad with my recent rash of classified reports :laugh:

It's all good, but in the future "I am reporting Chezuki because I don't like him", or "I am reporting Churchmouse because he is old", or "I am reporting KJQ because he won a gun and it's not fair that i lost" aren't really gorunds for reporting their posts

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's all good, but in the future "I am reporting Chezuki because I don't like him", or "I am reporting Churchmouse because he is old", or "I am reporting KJQ because he won a gun and it's not fair that i lost" aren't really gorunds for reporting their posts

Welp this is awkward...

FWIW I thought those were all rule violations. Although I've never read the rules so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom