Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It has the right grips on it.

I love those grips! I love that gun...it is the only one I will never sell. Hubby bought it for me for Christmas several years ago. The only place I have ever seen them for sale is on Gunbroker. I could sell it for more than he paid for it but I like it too much to sell.

daughter has been on the phone with me for more than an hour.. I can't get her to say bye

We should introduce her to my oldest sister. She called me a few days ago, and we were on the phone for an hour and a half. My other sister that she normally talks to was in Virginia visiting her son.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I just can't give up the capacity of a P12 with P14 mags to follow. Somehow, the way I'm shaped, it disappears on me with IWB. Nobody's ever made me except when my shirt came up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You can't either?

I told her 3 x's I had to go before I got her to hang up

funny story

My Dads "girlfriend" watched Miss K today while Mommy and Daddy worked. So while I am on the phone I hear her little voice saying she is going bye. Daughter asks where she is going.. "I am going to Debs"
    made me happy she had fun there today. She had her boots and hat on and was trying to go out the front door when the daughter got up and told her she couldn't go

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sure you can.
    Tell her you're moving stuff and painting.

she is home alone tonight, just her and Princess. She was bored. Plus this is the daughter that didn't talk to me close to 6 mths when she was in her early 20's. She "knew it all and I was meddling" Now that she understood what I was doing, things are great. As much as I didn't want to talk that long, I cherish the fact that she calls.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, put her on the phone with me, either I'll creep her out enough she'll never call again, or she'll be driving here in a few minutes. Either way, she'll be off the phone with you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I carry at all time when I'm at home...if you ever see a fat guy on John Deere wearing a glock, while mowing, be sure to wave.

20141007_160838_zpsetr9idms.jpg

20140111_155806_zps0e2b5b18.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    she is home alone tonight, just her and Princess. She was bored. Plus this is the daughter that didn't talk to me close to 6 mths when she was in her early 20's. She "knew it all and I was meddling" Now that she understood what I was doing, things are great. As much as I didn't want to talk that long, I cherish the fact that she calls.
    Funny how that works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom