• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Yep. Hubby and I have talked this through. I think we are all on the same page. Every text I have gotten from her today (and there have been many) has said she is done and she think she is beginning to realize she is serious. I intend to keep her on that path as much as possible. I am NOT going to badmouth him. No matter how much I want to say, I am not going to do it.

I hope she makes a wise choice......not 'at it'd be the same......but ya cain't an' should'n trust them control'n sunvab***s.....not even fer a sec.....

Oberhansley to face death sentence in Jeffersonville murder case - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Was almost same scenario.....she was DONE......but he wud'n gonna have it at'a way......

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    20141216_102858_zpsupxcp6z3.jpg
    nice sign. Your sister did that?
    I got some of those last night. Damned good are'nt they.

OMG!! I stuck the bag in my purse when I got to work. Well I looked to see what it was, then stuck it in my purse. I finally opened them when I got home and now they are hidden, so I don't have to share! These things are awesome!!!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I may not have went off so quickly but the hands up dont shoot thing from 2 of them besides the get ****ed just put me in a bad humor. There are times when charges and an overnight in the pokey just do not matter.
    I'll bail you out........

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope she makes a wise choice......not 'at it'd be the same......but ya cain't an' should'n trust them control'n sunvab***s.....not even fer a sec.....

Oberhansley to face death sentence in Jeffersonville murder case - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Was almost same scenario.....she was DONE......but he wud'n gonna have it at'a way......

That is why she is coming here. He will NOT come here. He knows better.

We have butter cookies...hubby keeps eating them all. I may have to make more at this rate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom