• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    JD.....I put up with this crap with every visit to the hospital which is a lot. The idiots (of all colors) are just bullys and looking for trouble. When I am with my wife I try and avoid them. Today I was solo and am no longer in the mood to be talked to in that fashion.
    Yes, I kicked him square in the nuts. I got hold of his buddy and fed him to the wall a few times and the 3rd bolted. Security was coming for them anyway as I was not the 1st they got stupid with.

I have had enough.

FIELD GOAL !....:rockwoot:

:thumbsup:

:):

I'm to old to be rolling in the dirt with some punk. I always try to ignore stupid people. Age has given me patience. But I will never let anyone get in my face and threaten me. As the song says, I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!!

:):....You'n me both, dude.....an' ain' shamed ta admit it, neither,LOL !.....I just tell'em ( an' HAVE....more'n onced....)..." LOOK.....sunvab***......my days o' that shizz is OVER......I'a jus' tell ya......they ain'a nuff o' you fer me.....trus'me....."

But.....ya know yerself.....sumtimes, they really don' know who.....or whut......they 'ef with.....:whistle:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    FIELD GOAL !....:rockwoot:

:thumbsup:

:):

:):....You'n me both, dude.....an' ain' shamed ta admit it, neither,LOL !.....I just tell'em ( an' HAVE....more'n onced....)..." LOOK.....sunvab***......my days o' that shizz is OVER......I'a jus' tell ya......they ain'a nuff o' you fer me.....trus'me....."

But.....ya know yerself.....sumtimes, they really don' know who.....or whut......they 'ef with.....:whistle:

I may not have went off so quickly but the hands up dont shoot thing from 2 of them besides the get ****ed just put me in a bad humor. There are times when charges and an overnight in the pokey just do not matter.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20141216_102858_zpsupxcp6z3.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    these were for me

from someone we all know

it was in THE package that was delivered to work this morning

started my great day out in a good way and it just got better from there.

The Mrs. got cookies from her secret snowball (santa) at school...she won't share either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom