• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Evening everyone!! Had Ribeye and half my daughters BBQ chicken.:faint: Now we're going to relax for awhile, then head on out for a horse and carriage ride around the city. All my kids under one roof, life is good!:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You will feel something if you post pantless though. :laugh:

How do you know I haven't been? I thought that was required here.

Evening everyone!! Had Ribeye and half my daughters BBQ chicken.:faint: Now we're going to relax for awhile, then head on out for a horse and carriage ride around the city. All my kids under one roof, life is good!:):

Sounds perfect to me!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hiya mom!! How's the daughter doing?

I think good. I am bribing her home tonight with fresh bread and venison stew. BF will be at work when she gets off of work so I suggested she get some of her belongings from the apartment and bring them here since she is planning to spend the night so she can think this through. Once she is here, I think we are on the right path. She is texting me that her mind is made up so once we have her home, I plan to talk to her about abusive/controlling relationships, etc. Printed out a few things she can read through to see if she recognizes patterns that have been taking place. Pretty sure it will hit home. I printed stuff that isn't about super abusive stuff, just the early signs such as promising to change, things that are said, guilt trips, etc. I don't plan to badmouth him...just point out her self-worth and focus on how she is unhappy in the relationship since she keeps stating that to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom