mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This online shopping is very hard work! It is good that hubby is going outside. I find something to order that I want, and he tells me to order two of them. Wait until my credit card bill comes! :rofl: If he only knew what else is already on it, he might not be encouraging me this way. He is so glad my daughter is coming here tonight. When she gets off of work and goes to get her clothes, the boyfriend will be at work so he can't talk her into changing her mind tonight. I also bribed her with venison stew and fresh bread....mom is evil.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This online shopping is very hard work! It is good that hubby is going outside. I find something to order that I want, and he tells me to order two of them. Wait until my credit card bill comes! :rofl: If he only knew what else is already on it, he might not be encouraging me this way. He is so glad my daughter is coming here tonight. When she gets off of work and goes to get her clothes, the boyfriend will be at work so he can't talk her into changing her mind tonight. I also bribed her with venison stew and fresh bread....mom is evil.

I am dealing with some similar BS myself right now. Kids and the stupid things they say and do. I was anything but perfect (still ain't so much) but my drama never ended up on the parents kitchen table.
    I hope the light bulb comes on and stay's bright in her mind.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

good bribes!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am dealing with some similar BS myself right now. Kids and the stupid things they say and do. I was anything but perfect (still ain't so much) but my drama never ended up on the parents kitchen table.
    I hope the light bulb comes on and stay's bright in her mind.

Things are looking pretty positive today that she is coming here for a while.

good bribes!

I thought so. :laugh:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

:thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom