Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So Robby, remember that time when you, Chezuki, and Gman were going to meet me for supper but instead fled town without seeing me? You do? So do I.

Wait... what?! I recall you were supposed to join us for a uspsa shoot... and then you ditched us for work or something afterwards to boot!!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I believe that a certain LT6 member was "too tired" after their day of training. :rolleyes:

If you are too tired to eat after training, the zombies will surely get you when the SHTF.

We needed you man... we were behind enemy lines, and took us forever to locate a prime food source

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I almost bought some....I'm cheap...so I'll reload a crap - ton in the coming months.

I am not danger low but I reloaded my mags today and it took near 200 rds. to get them back up. I am starting to see some empty spaces here and there in the inventory. I will have to do a count pretty soon. It has been a year since I bought any significant amounts of ammo.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'm getting dangerous low. I ordered 250 40 S&W from cabelas along with a couple other things tonight. I'm out of 40 projectiles and stupid low on brass. I've got plenty of 45 brass and projectiles, need to hit the reloading bench hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom