Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hate seeing kids hurt. But in regard to Pakistan they are getting what they've earned. Pakistan is responsible for many American deaths. Supposed to be our allies but they are terrorist ****ing traitors. They've supported alcaida and also the Taliban from day 1 of the war on terror. They hid bin laden as well. I truly can't stand that ****ing ****hole conglomerate of country's. Like poop rings of a terd.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I hate seeing kids hurt. But in regard to Pakistan they are getting what they've earned. Pakistan is responsible for many American deaths. Supposed to be our allies but they are terrorist ****ing traitors. They've supported alcaida and also the Taliban from day 1 of the war on terror. They hid bin laden as well. I truly can't stand that ****ing ****hole conglomerate of country's. Like poop rings of a terd.

for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap - Galatians, 6:7

If you are going to shelter terrorists you have to know sooner or later they are going to :poop: in their own nest. I am appalled they would attack children in this manner but not surprised. Terrorists will always attack the target with the largest shock value. Evidently the Paki's didn't learn anything from Beslan. Schools are always going to be prime targets for these evil people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If you are going to shelter terrorists you have to know sooner or later they are going to :poop: in their own nest. I am appalled they would attack children in this manner but not surprised. Terrorists will always attack the target with the largest shock value. Evidently the Paki's didn't learn anything from Beslan. Schools are always going to be prime targets for these evil animals.

FIFY

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

If you are going to shelter terrorists you have to know sooner or later they are going to :poop: in their own nest. I am appalled they would attack children in this manner but not surprised. Terrorists will always attack the target with the largest shock value. Evidently the Paki's didn't learn anything from Beslan. Schools are always going to be prime targets for these evil people.
    Yep. I spent 11 years of my life learning about, fighting, and being among these people. It's soooooo much more involved than what the media and even the govt wants people to know.
    they ARE here among us. One day all these guns and preparedness will be needed to save our country. And that's not crazy talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom