• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Number 1 son showed up after dark, we were expecting him tomorrow. He means well but I advised to call in the future. Whole family is now under one roof for tomorrow's dinner.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Number 1 son showed up after dark, we were expecting him tomorrow. He means well but I advised to call in the future. Whole family is now under one roof for tomorrow's dinner.

It's nice to have them home, even if it is just for a day or two. My son came in on Tuesday night very late and is going back to Indy tomorrow.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Gotta love those elderly nuns. Today at the rehab facility I was having lunch with my dad who sits at a table with a 93 year old nun (Sister Mary). We were talking and said she just had a birthday. I asked her what she got and she pulled me close and whispered in my ear "I got a bottle of Southern Comfort but I cant drink it anymore, would you like it?" :laugh: She told me she gets one every year but gives it away. Only thing she drinks now is a little wine. :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gotta love those elderly nuns. Today at the rehab facility I was having lunch with my dad who sits at a table with a 93 year old nun (Sister Mary). We were talking and said she just had a birthday. I asked her what she got and she pulled me close and whispered in my ear "I got a bottle of Southern Comfort but I cant drink it anymore, would you like it?" :laugh: She told me she gets one every year but gives it away. Only thing she drinks now is a little wine. :D

That's the secret to a long life! My grandma liked a nip of brandy...blackberry in particular. She lived to 93.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom