Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Good evening guys! Dinner is done. Dishes are washed (or washing in the dishwasher) and son is sleeping on the couch. His leftovers are packed up for his morning departure.

Hubby didn't know it, but he bought me an MP3 player for when I am working in my flowers or doing stuff around the house. I am syncing my CD's to it. Time consuming, but it is amazing how much these little devices will hold!
    It is amazing what can be done these days. :thumbsup:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I did get some sad news today. The neighbor lady that I help called and said her best friend passed away last night. She had recently found out that half of her heart was no longer functioning and then was told she was not a candidate for surgery. I think she gave up as she went downhill very fast. I think I may go over and visit the neighbor tomorrow. I have a feeling she is going to be needing some company. I was not supposed to go back until Monday, but she sounded pretty sad on the phone.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I did get some sad news today. The neighbor lady that I help called and said her best friend passed away last night. She had recently found out that half of her heart was no longer functioning and then was told she was not a candidate for surgery. I think she gave up as she went downhill very fast. I think I may go over and visit the neighbor tomorrow. I have a feeling she is going to be needing some company. I was not supposed to go back until Monday, but she sounded pretty sad on the phone.
    Bye all means go.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I talked to the neighbor's daughter and she spent some time with her mom today after telling her the news. I told her I would go tomorrow and told them to let me know if she needs me to help with anything this weekend. They are taking her to the funeral Monday but I may attend as well since her friend and her husband were frequent customers when we had our business open.

At least my daughter didn't make any big announcements about her and the boyfriend today. She was here until about noon and he was texting her wanting to know where she was so I was. We enjoyed having her here, but I wish she had been able to stay longer. I'm glad my son decided to stay another night and head back in the morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I sure understand how that is when you break your glasses. The worst part for me is that I HAVE to have them to drive. I can't see without them at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom