• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    RNR had to learn "Je suis un ananas" in French and that's what it means... I am a pineapple.

I met those girl's parents and they told me their daughter just learned that in French and thought it was weird. :):

Not sure how it can be used unless you're at some Halloween party dressed ad a giant pineapple costume and someone asks you "What are you?". :dunno:

cmpp23d.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Those Canadians are weird! :nuts:

At least it would make more sense if the lesson taught you "je ne suis PAS un ananas". :):

That would make more sense. This show was all about two kids (Jacques et Sophie) and a talking pineapple. Oh and Pilote...and les squellettes. They were a rock band. It was very odd. I still YouTube it from time to time for laughs

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That would make more sense. This show was all about two kids (Jacques et Sophie) and a talking pineapple. Oh and Pilote...and les squellettes. They were a rock band. It was very odd. I still YouTube it from time to time for laughs

Well it makes sense if it was from a talking pineapple!
    But it's not really a sentence a human can use, Im pretty sure I never said that ever.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im watching a documentary on North Korea, their guides speak really good French.
    They are one of the few who can study outside of the country to learn languages.

There is actually right now a North Korean student in a city not far from where I live who's related to Kim Jung Un.
    He's studying at the same college I attended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom