Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've had the sinus headache today, so I looked at the weather and shonuff it called for rain tomorrow. Or snow, or whatever happens. It may or may not rain, but the conditions exist, and for the last year or so that makes my head hurt. It's rained a lot this year, and that sucks.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    good evening everyone

I feel you evilwrench

feeling a migraine coming on. Trying to hold off with the migraine meds. probably won't last long

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've had the sinus headache today, so I looked at the weather and shonuff it called for rain tomorrow. Or snow, or whatever happens. It may or may not rain, but the conditions exist, and for the last year or so that makes my head hurt. It's rained a lot this year, and that sucks.
    Not so much the headache, but the river is flowing. Hanky is wet.

Howdy

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I just made an awful cup of coffee :(

I had the crockpot going while I was at work today with beef, onions, peppers, and sweet onion soup. I also make a potato casserole with chunks of potatoes, bacon, green onions, cream cheese, and shredded cheddar. In addition, I made stewed cinnamon apples.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hired a guy But at the pace HR works it'll be next year before he can work....unless he's a relative of mom then he'll never show up. :D

I really was going to come in today but then something came up.

:shady:

Back from the vet. He said the blood in Lorelei's eye is extra blood vessels that appeared to bring bloodflow to heal the eye. When it's healed they will go down. So, good news. Still don't know if the blindness will be permanent, but if so, she has already started to adapt.

Good news. I'm glad there is still some hope that she may see again but glad to hear this is not a complication.

Cookies are done (at least the butter cookies are) and we have to go to a meeting. For those who saw "the hand" this morning...here is the finished product ready to be graded.

and the grenade it is holding.

BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom