mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ha!! I did read through today's posts. Funny!!!
    sad to see Moms daughter going back to the loser. I had hoped she wouldn't but statistics say she would. I should have councils him in his time of grief. Maybe I would have helped ;)

I feel bad about it too. I know from personal experience that people in bad relationships have to help themselves. No one can do it for them.

I would have loved to have speaks with that A$$hat.

Thing is guy's, we can only offer and assist when allowed. They have to live and learn. I have had way to much experience here.

I truly am dreading it as my daughter gets older. I'm very protective as daddy's are. I'm gonna do my best to stay out of jail and not kill anyone. If I do I may need some alibis :):

I just spent the last 45 minutes watching my computer do new windows updates.

all I can say is :bs:

good morning everyone

cm, you are a brave, brave man

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I don't think this is over by any means. After I calmed down, I did talk to her last night and told her my door is open but the next time she comes through it, she better make sure she is DONE because I am not going to be in the middle of their games. I cannot handle the stress. I told her I love her and want her to be safe and happy, and I do not see that happening with him. I assured her that three or four hours of good behavior does not equal change and she better keep her eyes open. She seemed receptive to the conversation at least. I am just going to keep praying. I don't know how many rosaries I can say a day, but I think I will find out! :cool:

This bug is really beating me up. Never felt anything like it. :noway:

Hope you get better soon. Sucks to be sick, but even more so with Christmas coming up.

I still have the pack of smokes I opened Thursday. :rockwoot:

YAY!!

Morning all :wavey:

Looks like some of my neighbors have been having issues keeping their car from being set on fire... Second vehicle fire in 8 days has neighborhood on edge - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

I saw that on our news and wondered how far that was from you. Stupid ****.

I think I am going to spend the day baking cookies or something. I have laundry going but need to do something to occupy my mind.

I'll probably pop in off and on but wanted to thank you guys for the support over the last few days. I can't rant on FB about it, so you have been my sounding board. Hubby offered to take idiot's truck bumper and stuff it up his ass so it comes out his mouth. I told him to count me in cause I will help!! We are very nice people. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Sam. :wavey:

Is it too early to make rum fudge? I think I need to make a batch and maybe some bourbon balls for the upcoming festivities.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning mom. Must be hard on you. It seems that the gene to comfort and to care for runs deep in your family. I'm sure she sees this idiot as someone she needs to help and take care of. Nothing to be ashamed of. You obviously did a great job raising this young lady. It's just sad that some **** head would try to take advantage of it. I pray she'll see this as a lost cause. And when she does, she'll learn from it. I'm glad to know she has a great family to fall back on. If you need any help with anything, just let us know.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning mom. Must be hard on you. It seems that the gene to comfort and to care for runs deep in your family. I'm sure she sees this idiot as someone she needs to help and take care of. Nothing to be ashamed of. You obviously did a great job raising this young lady. It's just sad that some **** head would try to take advantage of it. I pray she'll see this as a lost cause. And when she does, she'll learn from it. I'm glad to know she has a great family to fall back on. If you need any help with anything, just let us know.

Thanks Dad. I can't wait for the day she wakes up and sees the loser for what he is. I do believe it will happen. At least I know now that the relationship is one that she has some issues with and doesn't see it as perfect for her. She has never let on at all that there was any unhappiness with what they have so this should be interesting. She took the papers with her that I had printed out about controlling relationships and such so that is a positive in my mind.

I guess I am off to the kitchen. I need to get something done today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom