Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Zing! :(

Just a taste joke. My dad's family went coke when I was a kid. My mom's went Pepsi. Dad's family went VHS, mom's went Beta max. You see the trend here :):
    Diet Coke is ok.. I guess
    Yes, but Diet Coke is easy to find, Diet Pepsi you sometimes have to hunt for. MrsG & I aren't one's to follow the crowd....

exactly, we don't follow the crowd. we live free, independent. foot loose and fancy free... oh hell. I don't know what I am trying to say

Just let me enjoy my Diet Pepsi

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :coffee: for me. Morning. Ugh. Worked 3-11 and then went to a Christmas party at the house of one of the ER doctors. All of LT6 and their families could have lived on the first floor. First time I can say I've ever been to a "mansion". Anyway, now I have to go teach my last Ivy Tech class in an hour and I'm tired. :faint:

Woah... ER doc living in a mansion? Are they hiring?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So there are a few rental houses on our street. For the most part, we've gotten decent people in these homes.

Now my question is, when you move out, why do you leave so much ****. I am talking furniture, clothing etc.

neighbors moved out last weekend when I was visiting up north. This morning a trash truck comes up to empty the house. I've seen it at this same house before. Some of the stuff is some nice stuff. I just don't get it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So there are a few rental houses on our street. For the most part, we've gotten decent people in these homes.

Now my question is, when you move out, why do you leave so much ****. I am talking furniture, clothing etc.

neighbors moved out last weekend when I was visiting up north. This morning a trash truck comes up to empty the house. I've seen it at this same house before. Some of the stuff is some nice stuff. I just don't get it.

Its because "stuff" is easy to get now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom