Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even though I tested negative for flu, Doc thinks I have some new mutation that may not show up on their current test. I have no cough, sore throat, runny nose or anything like that. But I have the worst body and joint aches I've ever felt and I keep switching from having fever and chills to being hot and sweaty. Some of my joints are actually starting to swell up now. Crazy stuff.

That is part of what I have but you are on a different track. I had the same symptoms but terrible coughing. Terrible.

Global economy has us sharing some weird stuff with the rest of the world.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I understand completely.
    Thing with me is, when I go "There" I am scary calm. Almost cold. No fear and absolutely no care of reprisal or legal action. If I get pushed into responding I am cold and calculating. It is scary. I think it is just i have had enough stupidity.
    Yep I understand!!
    good luck with the dinner. If I had escaped philly I don't think I'd ever wanna go back. Are you sure they aren't gonna ask you for a bedroom? LOL
    thats seriously one big **** hole. Bigger than many others that I've been to. Sad too since there is so much history there.
    I hope it all works out for your family CM and the girl and the baby. If she goes back hopefully she will stay in touch with you so you can see your grandkid.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep I understand!!
    good luck with the dinner. If I had escaped philly I don't think I'd ever wanna go back. Are you sure they aren't gonna ask you for a bedroom? LOL
    thats seriously one big **** hole. Bigger than many others that I've been to. Sad too since there is so much history there.
    I hope it all works out for your family CM and the girl and the baby. If she goes back hopefully she will stay in touch with you so you can see your grandkid.

The Mom and G-kid have the spare room right now. Mom needs to open her eyes up and get off her A$$.

Things always seem to work there way out. It is great having all the kids around "But" I am just wanting my home back. It is time.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I wish you well with it

did you go with the real vapor stuff or are you trying with the e-vigs bought in gas stations?
    Wife went to one of the vapor stores and bought me two different ones and all the stuff. I now have a crack pipe.:laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    SUPRTEK sorry your sick brother. I hope you don't turn into a zombie. That's a weird illness!!
    KJQ keep up the great work!!! You will be rewarded. As your taste and smell slowly comes back it will amaze you. Also you WILL
    start feeling better.
    Smoking isnthe "debble" bobby bushea
    :):

well friends im off here. I'll talk to you guys and gal, later!! I hope you have a great day. Can't wait till Christmas to watch the kids open presents!! Sons first one. I wonder if he will rip them or eat them open? Or both :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    SUPRTEK sorry your sick brother. I hope you don't turn into a zombie. That's a weird illness!!
    KJQ keep up the great work!!! You will be rewarded. As your taste and smell slowly comes back it will amaze you. Also you WILL
    start feeling better.

well friends im off here. I'll talk to you guys and gal, later!! I hope you have a great day. Can't wait till Christmas to watch the kids open presents!! Sons first one. I wonder if he will rip them or eat them open? Or both :):

Your son.......both.....:)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    One thing that maybe I'm still not fully accepted but have now a lot better than when I first stopped "running", is the part of not being at the tip of the action or being "needed" I guess you'd say. I miss the action.
    Needed now in different ways but you know what I mean? The adrenaline dumps and then once you learn to harness then it's amazing. I miss that.
    Like my wife always says she misses driving lights and sirens in the ambulance. I totaly know what she's talking about.

I miss it. And I don't.
    I sure don't miss the hours of endless boredom that were between the moments of pucker factor.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wife went to one of the vapor stores and bought me two different ones and all the stuff. I now have a crack pipe.:laugh:

Some of them can look like that can't they? :): My wife calls mine a pacifier. She's kinda right about that I guess. Here's my latest one.

678A00681_zpsd2539382.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    start feeling better.

Enjoy your day, talk to you soon.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :): crack is whack yo

CM you have a big heart. I hope you get your house back too. You've done enough for others and you need a break for yourself my brother.
    I know family never stops but you need some sort of break. If I was rich I'd send you on a vacation. Sorry though I'm a broke ho :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom