Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Your life is ridiculous
    :woot:
    Istanbul is probably the safest honestly

I doubt any of them would be too bad as long as you don't do anything stupid, but you're probably right. I've never been to the Muslim world, and Istanbul would be a good first trip considering it is 1/2 Europe. Thailand and Cambodia are really safe too. Most tourists only fall victim to pick pockets, which I managed to avoid when living in Bangkok. Most who die in SE Asia are killed by angry spouses/girlfriends for financial reasons.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Princess called me this evening

we talked for a bit, she "showed" me her Christmas present from Great Aunt Lisa (My sister) and then Mommy told her to say bye to Grandma. She said Bye Grandma, in between crying because she didn't want to go.. THAT breaks my heart

Stop being an awesome grandma, all your fault if this poor kid loves you so much. :rolleyes:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Please choose Syria.

My head belongs on my body. If I were to travel to any "dangerous" place it would be North Korea, not the Middle East. In NK you can theoretically avoid the danger if you follow the rules. In the ME you could be beheaded for simply not being religious enough.

Another teacher and I have talked about writing a grant for an "educational" trip to NK. I'm not sure if we'll follow through though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG now I have the menards song in my head too damn it :):
    that's what ya get for being an *******
    Stop being an awesome grandma, all your fault if this poor kid loves you so much. :rolleyes:

hey, I can't help it that someone loves me like that

I bought her more gifts for Christmas than I did the boy. I have remedied that, but I felt guilty when I realized it

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My head belongs on my body. If I were to travel to any "dangerous" place it would be North Korea, not the Middle East. In NK you can theoretically avoid the danger if you follow the rules. In the ME you could be beheaded for simply not being religious enough.

Another teacher and I have talked about writing a grant for an "educational" trip to NK. I'm not sure if we'll follow through though.

North Korea would be absolutely incredible to see.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Don't be a *****. You'll be fine!

Syria!
    Syria!
    Syria!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I hope for your sake they (North Korea) don't fart in the wind and decide that your a spy. Been nice knowing ya.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yeah traveling to NK is probably even safer than traveling in the US.You wont get mugged or attacked on the street there.
    You will just go to jail if you take pictures of forbidden things.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm going on vacation to Alabama. My only worry is drinking to much and pissing on myself. Who is the educated one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom