• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    SD, you need to find an opening in your schedule some time in Jaunuary. We need to shoot.
    For sure BA. I should have some free time coming up next month. If not, I should take a few LT6 members with me to Texas. My wife is sending me alone to look at some properties. Might be fun!! Wackos in Waco!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Morning mom. Hope your daughter works through all this difficultly in her life. Seems she has a great support system there. We are enjoying my daughter being home. We're going to the Christmas Story House this afternoon, followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's great to have both my kids home for Christmas!
    Sounds like fun!!! My favorit band Green Day is gettin put into the hall of game next year and I'd really like to go. I don't know If they let fans sit in the nosebleed section or not. I've followed them since the beginning. Went to some small gigs they had In California in the beginning and almost every tour since. They kick ass!!

mom if your very concerned about her ex boyfriend and his feelings and inability to let your daughter go, I'm a very good freelance grief councilor and I'm sure I can help him forget that he ever dated her and move on. I'm sure I could get another lurker to go with me and offer him tissues while I council him. You have my email :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sounds like fun!!! My favorit band Green Day is gettin put into the hall of game next year and I'd really like to go. I don't know If they let fans sit in the nosebleed section or not. I've followed them since the beginning. Went to some small gigs they had In California in the beginning and almost every tour since. They kick ass!!

mom if your very concerned about her ex boyfriend and his feelings and inability to let your daughter go, I'm a very good freelance grief councilor and I'm sure I can help him forget that he ever dated her and move on. I'm sure I could get another lurker to go with me and offer him tissues while I council him. You have my email :)

TT is a thoughtful and considerate guy. I like the kleenex part, nice touch.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Funny story, I've been telling my daughter for the last month that I will buy her a new car if she comes home. So I pick her up at the airport and we pull into the garage that we have to pay a monthly rate for. Now, we have three spaces in this garage, we only use two at this point. My neighbor asked us if he pays the monthly amount ($99) if he can park his car there till spring. I said sure, no problem. This guy parks his 2008 Lamborghini in our space. When my daughter gets out of the jeep and sees this car parked there, her eyes light up! I had to break it to her that daddy didn't by her a Lamborghini !!!
    :rofl:

id be T-bagging that guys car every night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom