Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    "J" man,
    The wife likes the family in need deal. Her mom is part of a deal this year and we are hooking up with them. We re thinking gifts/meal etc.

I was thinking I need to find a recipient this year to do something like this for as well. Last year, I took care of the little girl that lived by my daughter, but they have moved to South Bend and I would prefer not to do the same family every year. I was thinking about checking at the nursing home or asking at church if there is an elderly person that might be in need of something. The church does a tree with tags for the nursing home residents. Tags indicate size/wants of the resident and you buy and wrap and attach the tag. Nursing home makes sure the right person gets the gift based on the codes on the tags so it is anonymous. I'm thinking there may be some elderly folks in our area that don't have family doing much for them that might be good to help out.

Afternoon infidels.

Hi Ty! Good to see you back on here again.

I see everyone is gearing up for tomorrow. Weather looks like it should be nice. I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend. No big plans as of right now. I have a headache right now that even the Excedrin Migraine isn't touching so I may not do much of anything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My son drives a roll back for Zores on the west side. They get all the Fatality runs om auto detail. My son gets all of them if he is on duty and gets called in if not.There was a high speed chase on the east side earlier today. The pics show the results when a dumb a$$ tries to run from LEO and drives beyond his and the vehicles ability's. Who can tell me what this was before it met it's demise???

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    My son drives a roll back for Zores on the west side. They get all the Fatality runs om auto detail. My son gets all of them if he is on duty and gets called in if not.There was a high speed chase on the east side earlier today. The pics show the results when a dumb a$$ tries to run from LEO and drives beyond his and the vehicles ability's. Who can tell me what this was before it met it's demise???

Honda CRV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom