Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My thoughts as well.

Do you still have your appendix? Do you have to fart? Does it hurt more if you push on it, or does it hurt less when you push on it and then worse when you let go?

yes I have it
    no I don't feel like farting
    if I lean back and push on it the pain lessens. when I let go it hurts again

sitting here thinking this is the same side I had a huge cyst on my ovary 12 years or so ago. Those can come back but I never had pain with that

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have it already, thanks

not a cramp

would appendicitis be that high up?

Possibly, possible not. Abdominal pain is difficult to pinpoint and can kinda travel away from where it originates. Some appendicitis pain manifests on the LEFT side. Lift anything unusually heavy recently?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Possibly, possible not. Abdominal pain is difficult to pinpoint and can kinda travel away from where it originates. Some appendicitis pain manifests on the LEFT side. Lift anything unusually heavy recently?

I have done nothing all weekend, that would be a no

have a good night db

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    yes I have it

sitting here thinking this is the same side I had a huge cyst on my ovary 12 years or so ago. Those can come back but I never had pain with that
    Yeah with that, I'd see a doctor (well, I DEFINITELY would since I don't have ovaries).

just get it checked out and don't listen to idiots on the internet (myself included). Remember, avoid Web MD where everyone is only 2 clicks from terminal!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah with that, I'd see a doctor (well, I DEFINITELY would since I don't have ovaries).

just get it checked out and don't listen to idiots on the internet (myself included). Remember, avoid Web MD where everyone is only 2 clicks from terminal!

Yep, I should have died like 6 times by now.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    MrsG I'm a wory wart, but I'd get it checked out. Better safe than sorry. Women can have the weirdest pains and it can even be heart attack. Your stress has been high and you work your ass off. Just want you to be ok

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

MrsG I'm a wory wart, but I'd get it checked out. Better safe than sorry. Women can have the weirdest pains and it can even be heart attack. Your stress has been high and you work your ass off. Just want you to be ok

I just belched... doesn't feel better

I will call the doc tomorrow if it isn't better.

I'm not a worry wart, but better safe than sorry and this is annoying

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Last time I had a horrible pain in my side it was a kidney stone! But you should go see someone soon if it persists. I on the other hand have had chest pains for 10 years now, as long as I don't say anything about it, I'm fine!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Last time I had a horrible pain in my side it was a kidney stone! But you should go see someone soon if it persists. I on the other hand have had chest pains for 10 years now, as long as I don't say anything about it, I'm fine!!

heart disease runs on both sides of my family

my cholesterol levels have been high for years. I am currently on meds to keep it down

you sir, need to get that checked

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    yes I have it

that doesn't sound right. I'm not a doctor but my wife used to be a nurse and it doesn't sound right. I'll ask her in a bit when I see her

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom